One of the misunderstandings of bisexuality


Nowadays it is a world of open minds, and many people accept the homosexuality of men seeking men, women seeking women. With the activities and publicity of various gay groups, many people realizes that this is a kind of genetically different person. But for the understanding of bisexuality who make bisexual dating even threesome love, people don't know much about it. Some people even think that they just don't want to admit that they are gay people. As a bisexual person, I made some explanations for such misunderstandings.
At the beginning, when I found out that I was a woman and would have a good impression on some girls, I also felt a bit strange because I would also like some boys. Later, due to contact with some bisexual friends, I joined a bisexual association under their recommendation. After I started to learn the relevant theories and knowledge, I found that I still have a good impression on some girls and some boys. This kind of affection is not just a friendship like "I like you, I want to be friends with you", but a lover-like like "I want to know more about you, I want to be with you". At the same time, I also began to record their stories for other bisexual volunteers. In the process of listening to the story, I realized that I was not a person. Many people used to have a “bottleneck period” in the process of self-identification – questioning what they are and questioning whether they like girls or boys. In the process of exploration and questioning, we also know ourselves more and know ourselves: Originally, sexual orientation is not black or white; in fact, passion is rich and flowing.
So please don't ask me in a hurry and ask me: "Whether it is  a boy or a girl for your partner this time?" Because we are interested in specific objects at a certain time, like heterosexuality or homosexuality, It doesn't mean each bisexuality is a swinger. We may fall in love with someone and spend the rest of our lives together, like many heterosexuality or homosexuality.
Everyone is a different individual and should not be divided by simple gender. After all, there are no two identical leaves, snowflakes, and fireworks in the world. Where we are concerned, and the place attracts us may be the character, mind, appearance, hobbies, etc. of the other party, but not the gender of the other party. Because we love people, not gender.
So after I talked about some of the characteristics of bisexuality, do readers have more understanding of bisexuality? Perhaps you still have some doubts, but as society progresses, people's ability to accept new things becomes stronger and stronger, and bisexuals will certainly be more accepted by the whole society. When we walked down the street on LGBT pride day, we firmly believe that this day will come soon.



Comments